Pre-Incident Plan (PIP) Form
- This form (the PIP Form), when completed, will be carried in fire apparatus to help us determine how best to respond to an emergency on your property. This is NOT a fire inspection.
- This form will be used in an emergency and needs to be easy to read.
- Information provided on this form will be used for official use only.
- The more information you can give us, the better.
- Please fill out a separate PIP Form for each habitable building on your property and/or for each building containing significant Hazardous Material even if the building is not habitable. We do not need a form for small, insignificant buildings unless they contain hazardous material that could be a danger if it catches fire. If you are pre-planning more than one building, please mail or email us a site drawing showing all buildings as well as a floor plan of each building.
- If you send us a floor plan or site plan, please reduce it to 8 ½" x 11", info must fit in a binder.
- Before listing your physical address, please confirm your 911 Address on our website at www.pecoscanyonfire.org (click here) or call Mario Vasquez at San Miguel County at (505) 454-1654 ext 208. Pecos Canyon Fire & Rescue cannot change your address; any inconsistencies must be addressed by contacting San Miguel County.
- If you download the PIP Form, please e-mail the completed form back to us at email@example.com or mail it to: Pecos Canyon Fire & Rescue, PO Box C-2, Terrero, NM 87573.
- If you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 505-757-2591.
Thank you for your participation and assistance!
The On-line PIP Form is under construction. It will be ready soon.
You can download the Pre-Planning for Emergencies PDF document by
The following link allows you to download the Pre-Incident Plan (PIP) Form as a Word document
you can type into and email back to PCF&R.
Pre-Incident Plan Form (Word file).
Click here to request email notification of significant web site updates.
To request information use our easy web site form: